Amazon is the king of e-commerce marketplaces. Where lots of e-commerce like Shopify, eBay, Etsy, etc. can make selling products online, those who want to join the world of e-commerce is Amazon is the best opportunity for them. More than 190 million people visit Amazon each month, the highest compared to any other e-commerce marketplace.
Amazingly, Amazon started as a small website selling used books, and now they are the world’s largest retailer. Now Amazon not only for online shopping, but this company also produces TV shows and movies through Amazon Studios as the company grows and offers so many different products and services, so huge opportunities for sellers to sell their products in this marketplace. So people can carve out unique jobs and also earn extra money, they can work from home by becoming a seller of Amazon.
If you want to make money from Amazon, there are lots of great ways. Here we discuss five ways to make money on Amazon.
1. Amazon FBA: FBA means fulfilled by Amazon, and in this system, you need to ship your inventory of products to Amazon’s warehouse and be responsible for shipping it for you. Private label sales using the FBA network is still the best way to make money on Amazon. Through a private labeling process, you need to manufacture a pre-existing item, put your logo as your brand and sell it to customers. Sometimes it refers to brand-creation or white-labeling around for years and is common in countless retail stores.
Amazon’s private labeling is even easier for some advantages:
2. Merch By Amazon: Designers have a great opportunity to earn money from Merch from Amazon. They only need to upload the design, such as a t-shirt, hoodie, etc., and get a commission on every sale. Designers don’t need to keep any stock and face any hassle of fulfillment. Here are some easy steps to join on Merch by Amazon:
After that, Amazon creates a product page, printing, fulfillment, packaging, customer service, and they will take charge of it. Interestingly, you don’t need to be a professional designer because there are huge free online designing platforms. Amazon will pay a royalty as a commission for each merch sale.
3. Amazon Dropshipping: Amazon dropshipping is the best option if you like to sell products with zero investment. Amazon FBA and Amazon dropshipping are not the same, but many people confuse it. When dropshipping, you don’t need to buy anything in bulk, but you need to deliver products to Amazon fulfillment centers in bulk for Amazon FBA. In this system, you are responsible for fulfillment, which means you need to select the merchant’s fulfillment option.
First, create an Amazon individual seller account and then select a trending product. Before selling any product, you will not be charged. The seller’s information should be displayed on the product, not the suppliers. Sellers just show the supplier’s product on Amazon, and when they receive an order, ask the supplier to deliver it to the customer’s address. They receive the customer’s payment, pay the supplier bill, and keep the difference.
4. Publish ebook on Amazon: If you enjoy creative writing or have expert knowledge on certain subjects, then you can choose Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing(KDP), which allows you to publish your books. Each time you sell, Amazon takes a cut, which ranges from 35-70 percent. But just publishing your book on Amazon won’t mean customers will constantly be purchasing your book, but you’ll need to be proactive about promoting it. If you want to make more, you need to write more.
5. Work From Home for Amazon: Amazon posts many job openings such as customer support representative, technical support staff, business development officer, etc. that’s a kind of freelancing opportunity. If you want a home-based job, consider a spot on Amazon’s Work-from-home Customer Service Associate. If you live in a specific area, you may be able to apply for Amazon’s “work-from-home” positions, and the base pay is around an hour. Fulltime and parttime both options are both available for this work. There is the potential to become permanent, though this is more of a seasonal position.
However, don’t start selling without first understanding the Amazon business model though it can be a great way to earn some extra income by selling products on Amazon. This business involves a lot of research and uncertainty. If you get the proper guidance, then becoming an Amazon seller has the most excellent opportunity to cash in on extra income.
Click here to learn more about Amazon Business.
If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll help you start or scale your Amazon business. To find out the details please join my Facebook Page/Group and connect with me.
✅Join the Becky Thames FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/onlinesellertraining/
✅Join the Becky Thames FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/ecomsellerpro/